Please note that some of the instructions on forms DS-11 and DS-82 apply only to US citizens residing in the U.S. Should you require any further clarification or assistance with these forms, please contact the American Citizen Services section of the Auckland Consulate on 09 303 2724, extension 2800.
- DS-11: Passport Application
- DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport
- DS-82: Passport Renewal (and for changes more than one year after issuance)
- DS-2029: Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- DS-3053: Statement of Consent (must be notarized)
- DS-4079: Questionnaire for possible loss of citizenship
- DS-4085: Application for Additional Visa Pages
- DS-5504: U.S. Passport Re-Application (for changes within one year of issuance)
- DS 5507: Affidavit of Parentage, Physical Presence and Support
- NZ-511: Questionnaire Regarding Possible Claim to U.S. Citizenship
- SS-5: Application for Social security Number
Can't find the form you need? Most State Department forms can be found here.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.