About the Embassy
U.S. Commerical Service
The U.S. Commercial Service is a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce operating in more than 150 cities worldwide. In New Zealand the Foreign Commercial Service operates an office at the Embassy in Wellington. The mission of the office is:
- to help U.S. businesses find qualified international partners; and
- to represent U.S. business interests internationally
- Locate U.S. products, services, or business partners that meet your needs.
- Identify the best U.S. companies in your area of interest.
- Help you meet one-on-one with U.S. companies in person or via videoconference.
- Introduce your company to thousands of qualified U.S. companies at international and U.S. trade shows, both in person and via the Internet.With our online resources, you can find U.S. services, products and partners without leaving home.
Rely on our extensive U.S. network of 1,800 trade professionals to work for your business by letting us introduce you to the U.S. companies that best meet your needs.
Contact the U.S. Commercial Service:
For information on exporting your goods to the U.S. please contact New Zealand Trade & Enterprise.